Friday, August 26, 2011

forpests

...another spam block word. Whose pests was my comment for? Maybe it was for our pet cricket we have here in the South Lodge. He lives in the lobby oven and frequently follows Taylar and I to the store or Anne and I to a North Hall visit or two. He is a faithful pet.
The past few days have been pretty good. Behind Closed Doors, making name tags for the lodges, goofing around with the staff, and reviewing programming. I'm always pretty bad at programming, but i've vowed to continue to grow in the job that i've been doing for 2 years. I think there are better ways to do things and i want to seek the best. so if you hear me grumbling about programming this year, remind me of my commitment to excellence.
In other news, I got a new computer. There is a lot to learn switching from a PC to a Mac, but i'm enjoying it so far.
Also, my room needs a lot of work. I still want it to feel cozy, so cozy that people will want to come see me and hang out in my room even when i'm not home. Hopefully I can create that feel. We'll see.
We have our staff day away tomorrow. I am excited to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment