Friday, August 19, 2011

Lodges

I live somewhere different now. You can no longer find me in room 309 of North Hall East where i once resided for 2 years.
How do i feel?
Well, I started off a little shaky. Transitions are never easy you know? But there are a lot of cool things about transitions. To be honest, I have a love/hate relationship with transitions. The hates include the uncomfortable nature of the matter, but the loves include lots of stretching and growth. If you've ever gone through a tough transitions, don't forget to debrief after. There is a lot more growth that can happen when you take the time to pay attention. So I am in the gray area right now between the love and the hate but i am leaning more towards the love. I'm starting to see the purpose in why God asked me to move here and how its shaping me and how it will continue to shape me this year. I know He has a plan and I know His plan includes falling more in love with Him so I'm really liking the honeymoon right now.
There is still a lot to process and a lot to grow in so i'm excited to be uncomfortable in order to see that growth take place. It's cool to see how the shepherd's staff can truly comfort me. Psalm 23.

Psalm 119: 49-50, 56
Remember your word to your servant, for you have given me hope. My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life. This has been my practice: I obey your precepts.

3 comments:

  1. This will be a good healthy transition, for sure. We're going to have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is going to be a great year for you and I can't wait to have McConn dates to hear about how you are growing and changing! :)

    ReplyDelete