Thursday, November 15, 2012

I'm over the little fears I sometimes get of writing out loud.

...Hopefully.
I think its interesting how different people have different mediums of expressing themselves. Sometimes I wish I were a singer and I could just express myself through song. Or a dancer and it all comes out in my moves. Or a writer and all I need is a pen to get that stuff out of me that gets locked in.
I need to find my medium. I don't think I have a main outlet for expression. I think I have multiple ones. Running, dancing, writing, thinking (does that count?), talking it out, singing at times... maybe that's ok to have lots of outlets. Keeps the romance alive, right?
Who knows.
But I do enjoy seeing people use their outlets when needed. And I like knowing what outlet works best for them.
Aight, late.

(SEE I almost deleted this post because I fear writing and expressing myself through this medium. I'm writing out loud. get over it.)


3 comments:

  1. Firstly, I love your phrase "writing out loud." I think M.B. would appreciate it, too. It is word-play-ie.
    Secondly, you are expressive in all sorts of ways, and that is cool. Sporty spice. Funky town. etc.
    Thirdly, I like to read your blog. Please write more. Don't be self-conscious. I want to encourage you like you encourage me. Give me a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are the cutest. I should do this, too. I get self-conscious. I think it's okay to have lots of outlets and it's aslo okay that they aren't always public. BUT I do enjoy that this outlet is public so I can see what you've been thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like hearing what's going on in your nubby brain, keep it comin'

    ReplyDelete