Friday, November 16, 2012

Interpret my dreams...

Part of it, I was getting married. And my wedding was on a Sunday so people were already dressed up but they were planning on coming to my wedding after church. As I was getting ready and talking to my mom I realized that I didn't have a dress! Then I looked in my closet and showed my mom a green dress and she was like, 'you have to wear white!' And I thought, 'oh yeah, I don't want people to think I'm not a virgin!' Then I found a short white dress. Mom said that'd do and we went across the street to I guess my aunt's house? And then I realized the guy I was going to marry is already married! So I said 'shoot, I need a groom.'  And I started to get sad that I was just looking around and trying to settle, but then I felt pressure from my mom and everyone coming to the wedding that I didn't have it all together so we could have the wedding that day. I even remember thinking into the details of someone traveling really far to come to the wedding and I was like 'I can't let them down.' (haha- so let me commit to ANYONE just so that person doesn't waste a day of travel. great logic.) 

Then another part of the dream, there was a murder. It was one girl out of many friends who were models. And I got to the scene before all of the other model friends. and I was like 'Ah, call the cops!' Then the other models came up the stairs, gasped and soon acted like it wasn't a big deal. Then the girl who was stabbed woke up. I asked who stabbed her and she said it was this guy who was also a cop. So the guy who stabbed her shows up with another cop and they start asking what happened. I attack the cop who stabbed the girl and saying, 'you know what happened!' As I went towards him, he runs away. The other models move on and start to laugh about text messages or something and they don't care about their friend. Which makes me sad. Then the medical team came and took the stabbed girl on this stretcher backpack thing. The guy carrying her runs/skips down the stairs with the stabbed girl bobbing behind him on the backpack thing. I remember thinking 'that doesn't feel good after you've been stabbed.' And I remember the stairs looked like subway stairs. And I hated that the murderer cop got away. 

That's all I remember. 

4 comments:

  1. These dreams are incredible, but I hope you are not a prophet.
    I have had a dream very similar to your first one! Odd. It must have something to do with being an INFP. It probably means that society is trying to force us prematurely into marriage. We, as idealists, want to fulfill what is expected of us, but we aren't ready for marriage.
    The second--obviously the harmon house--(models, as we are). I am guessing I got murdered, but that is just an assumption. I could guess who the cop was. Just kidding. But thanks for trying to catch up, I really appreciate that. And backpack stretchers--why haven't we thought of that before?! Genius. Your mind is a... wonderland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you remember your dreams. Your mind is a treasure trove.

    I wish you would've worn the green. BREAK THE MOLD! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm going with Anne's interpretations. -Kyla

    ReplyDelete