Tuesday, February 23, 2010

the livings

For Christmas i asked for a subscription to National Geographic.

For Christmas Hillary bought me a subscription to National Geographic...

......it's what? the end of February, and i just got January and February in the mail because Hillary put our home address instead of my school address on the subscription.

nice.

Jokes. Anyhow, i like National Geographic, it's fun to see how beautiful the world is through their magazine and how smart and inventive humans can be... i just think that's interesting.

So, I have two mid-terms (one being Rock Climbing... psh... child's play) and 5 classes between me and spring break! stoked! Bethany is coming to North Carolina for her first time, so this will be exciting to have someone on campus who will know both of my little worlds... sorta. and for me to get to show her the ropes of the Bible Belt.... Are we still in the bible belt? i think so...... this is why i did bad in US History. Sorry Mr. Barber.... i'll do better next time.

I'm thinking about going to Wisconsin this weekend and hanging out with Dad for a day... it's just a thought right now though... may happen....... may not... we'll see.

I'm really excited about not having to think academically for a week, that's probably the most exciting thought of my spring break thoughts when i go into thought land about spring breaking and my thoughts about it when i think......... thoughts. ok.

I just got done web chatting with Sarah Su, she's doing well in Raylay, NC and wants to minor in Italian. I told her that's exciting as i thought about how we both hated Spanish (jugar futbol) for so long but i'm glad she's been able to redeem her learnings of the foreign language department... I still don't like Spanish.

...this blogging thing is hard.

it's like on the internet so i don't want to be all personal but i don't want to be lame and just tell you about the lint in my pockets so please bear with me as i get the hang of it all. I'm not offended if you move on to something more interesting, but know every so often there will be legit thoughts on here so come back for some pizza sometime and i'll feed you like Chef Boyardee.

peace.

2 comments:

  1. "Bethany is coming to North Carolina for her first time" - the way you grammatically used certain pronouns made me read this twice for clarification. could've been awkward. just sayin'

    wikipedia told me NC is in the Bible belt. just sayin'

    we're leaving saturday, so maybe wisconsin needs to put itself on a legit pro/con list, yeah? along with a guest list, yeah? yeah? YEAH?

    RAYLAY

    jugar futbol hahaha

    mom make your blogger private to all but friends. peasy.

    my mouth is open like a little baby bird. meep meep meep

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted to see a video update!

    what the heeeeeck.

    ReplyDelete