Monday, February 15, 2010

Who wants to know.

These are my thinkings... if I can do a blog people can keep tabs on me without me even really making a huge effort right? like if I go on some crazy adventure and want to tell all my pals but can't get them all together I can type it up and they can just read it aye? so that way i won't leave details out... i do that sometimes. so that's my plan. you were wondering, i know it. Now you know.

I'm taking a class called Urban Anthropology this semester. I have a bad attitude about it. Mostly because it's all about the book and not so much about the lectures, and i'm lazy. lame. i know. I'm trying to get a better attitude and not be so lazy but it's hard. Right now i'm just trying to look at it in different perspectives to make it more intersesting.

Advice for the day: Don't drink coffee on an empty stomach.

1 comment:

  1. aaaaahhh My name made the second post... IN THE FIRST LINE! :) YAY ME!

    ReplyDelete