Wednesday, June 30, 2010

adults

Hillary moved out.
it feels really surreal to be at this stage in life where a sibling moves out. how do those kids do it being aunts and uncles at this age? it feels really weird to be old. or at least to sit and think about my age/pre-adult stage of life. They (you know, those people...) should start saying pre-adult.. like the term "pre-teen" Being an adult is weird. but not like a bad weird, just a surreal, this is really happening weird.
so we have a hang out room now.
Hillary's room has a futon, trunk, and TV in it. I'm sitting in here. there is SO much space. i need to clean my room so i can feel more comfortable; all this space is spoiling me.
i like "Rocket Man" by Elton John

2 comments:

  1. You chatted me and said "if you're online right now i'll eat cotton for breakfast." I saw it 3 hours later and wrote "Silly Kayla, Cotton's for kids." Isn't that funny?

    You're an adult. You just are. It's a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the humor and irony in the fact that we both said stuff like that, yet claim to be adults.

    ::) <that's a 4-eyed smiley. like me.

    ReplyDelete