Tuesday, June 22, 2010

i'm blogging more

and don't let me not, ok?

i think the reason i don't blog as much is cause i don't feel like i have something to say... but if i just start talking something of meaning comes out... or at least a % of the something that comes out could have a little meaning.
so.
conclusion.
just start blogging more and then the meaning stuff will come...(i mean, it won't be everyday... but it'll be more)we'll see.
i just watched a Will Smith movie, Enemy of the state. it was intense. Mom had seen it a few times and kept wanting me to watch it but i wanted to see it from the beginning. so i got the chance today. there were a few interesting things...maybe they weren't significant. i don't know. but. it was made in 1998 and the birthday of one of the main congressman who caused all the trouble was 9/11. interesting....that's really my only interesting thing. and it was about national security. anyhow.
dad was here the past 5 days and left today. sad.
BUT Bobert comes Thursday. happy!
i got sideswiped yesterday on the way to Ed McKay's. IF THERE IS EVER DAMAGE TO A VEHICLE CALL THE POLICE. that's the lesson i learned. the lady(the one who hit me) and i decided all we needed to do was exchange numbers. wrong! i had a tension headache for the majority of the day because i had to "make a statement" with insurance. overwhelming. i think mom thought i was depressed. we were walking in WalMart and she kept saying "have you taken anything yet?" and i said "i'll be fine. i just need to not talk for awhile." so she stopped talking to me so much. when she thinks i'm sad she tries to talk more and perk me up(i figured this out today... she's just trying to help) but my sad look is really just my introvert look and i don't think she knows the difference. but sometimes i dont' know the difference so how can i expect her to?
that's all i got.
i have to wash cars tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You literally attract accidents. I have never met anyone more accident prone. I'm glad I get to read into a little part of your life. Keep up the good work. I'm watching some re-run World Cup game right now and the hoooooooooooonk is on in the background. As you might've read, I can't read texts anymore. Just warning you. I don't know if I'm going to wait until I can update my phone for free... or buy a new one... or what. I feel like I need to have the ability to text with my freshmen...

    I just got your postcard today that said your dad was coming and Bobby was coming. It was you from the past. Since that's basically already happened. Bizarre. I hope you guys have ridiculous amounts of fun.

    Sometimes introverts are hard to read. That is a lesson to learn. Mhm :) And also you REALLY should take advil when you have a headache. ADVIL. What have I told you about advil? It is your friend.

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't advil one of those meds that eats your stomach lining?

    ...i'll take headaches for $100 please, Alex.

    ReplyDelete