Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 Goals

"Resolution" = too overwhelming of a word for me, so I'm changing it to "Goals."

2011 Goals
1. Eat more fruit.
2. Write more letters.
3. Be more organized.
4. Learn to take intentional alone time.
5. Don't waste money.
6. Be consistent with working out.
7. Spend more time outside.
8. Learn to live 1 Peter 4.
9. Clean out my material goods.
10. Grab life by the throat 6 days a week and learn to sabbath when its time (aka don't waste a good story on laziness).

...I'm aloud to amend these when needed, but thats the jist.

School starts tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. i like you. and i like your goals. I'll have to make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Don't waste a good story on laziness." I like that a LOT.

    These sound like good goals. I think some of them will be especially... growthful... beneficial... :)

    ReplyDelete