Saturday, January 29, 2011

minus the HW thing...

I get too tired to write most days, it's hard for me to let the leash off my thoughts. I'm working on a healthy balance though.

Minus the fact that I didn't get any homework done, today was a pretty fun day. Had breakfast with friends at J & L's, small group, Bobby hangout day, Jackie's track meet, Toy Story 3 (tears and snotty noses... mostly Bobby) and now I'm about to do some reading before bed. It's good to have a balanced day.

My goal for this week, work really hard on homework so I can relax for the weekends. And start running more. I'm seriously going to have to crawl the Hodson Half if I don't start jumping on my pony!

"Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalm 46:10

2 comments:

  1. It's good to let the leash off.

    Please, please, PLEASE crawl the Hodson Half. I would make t-shirts for you. Everyone would do the Hodson Half and you'd do the Kayla Krawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a clarification the snot and tears were not mine, Kayla.

    If you crawled that would be very impressive, it is hard to crawl further than 50yards so I suggest you get running :) I'm about to go for a run and the sun is out!

    ReplyDelete