Saturday, June 18, 2011

The internet

I'm usually terrible at surfing the internet. When the internet came out people learned a web surfing skill that I completely missed out on. I don't know how it happened, but it did. I end up doing all my social networking then not knowing what else to do and just get off.
So today I spent some time on the internet. And I think I found my favorite website... at least for now. It took me awhile to surf the cyber waves, but I like where the tide has taken me. It's called buyolympia.com its a little artsy website... similar to etsy. There are 4 people in Portland, OR who run the website and they made it to help their friends sell their handmade stuff. It's cool. These are the favorite items I found today.
I haven't spent money on here, but I'm getting very tempted.



I like this photographer.


This one is on a T-shirt. I don't always like graphic T's on me, but i like the design of this one.


And this is my favorite. It's a picture. It's called Lost In Space. I'll probably buy it for my room.

2 comments: