Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's the little things...

Like staying in your all-red PJ's the majority of the day.
Like cleaning your room while simultaniously your sister is cleaning hers and she brings you new-used clothes.
Like making a bouquet of flowers and finding dozens of freshly hatched baby lady bugs on one of the leaves.
Like scheduling your own doctor's appointments because "You are an adult now."
Like watching your grandparents sleep because they are old and they can sleep anytime, anywhere.
Like cooking with your mom and sister and burning the rice only to find that "I think its better without the rice!"
Like watching juice TV shows and getting angry when you can't solve the mystery in 30 minutes.
Like playing online games and communally sucking at spelling.
Like thinking the moon is too bright.
Like having your voice back and being able to sing on the drive home.
Like brushing your teeth because you now have a dentist appointment in August.
...you know, stuff like that.

4 comments:

  1. You just told me your life in a list.

    You're a writer. And a beautiful, interesting person.

    You love it when I say interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't brush your teeth?
    Haha..I kid. And I concur with Bethany.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life in lists-Thank you Mary Brown.
    Daners- I brush my teeth every morning and most nights. And i've never had any cavities! I used to brush them ever ynight until i was 12 and I found out dad doesn't brush his every night, so I felt like I was ok if i didn't either.

    ReplyDelete