Monday, January 2, 2012

Evaluation

Aight, I blogged these about a year ago... lets see how I did........ 


2011 Goals
1. Eat more fruit. --Not so good. But I know raised my average! I realized this year I feel attractive eating apples. I can't explain it. It's just how I feel. 
2. Write more letters. --Still could use some improvement, but I'm think getting better at sharing my thoughts. which I know that was the partial intention with this one. 
3. Be more organized. --Yeah I'd say so. At least "more" than before. 
4. Learn to take intentional alone time. --Sure.
5. Don't waste money. --Getting there. I did save enough money to buy a new computer and plan a trip to CA. But I still need to learn how to set my limits and stick to them.
6. Be consistent with working out. --No. Not in the "3 days a week" type thing I was going for. 7. Spend more time outside. --I did a pretty good job of this over the summer. I know I went on pointless bike rides more. And I played soccer with church friends most Sundays. 
8. Learn to live 1 Peter 4. --I know a big theme I've been learning this year has been about loving others pure and selflessly like Christ loves us. I've been learning about being a good steward of the things God has given me. Learning how to use my gifts... And learning that its God's strength not mine. I don't know. I know I've learn a lot about the themes in these verses, but there's still room for growth. Always. 
9. Clean out my material goods. --I feel like my earthly possessions are still the same. I tried to clean things out this summer but it was hard. I'm too sentimental; My closet still holds little trinkets from my childhood I just can't part with yet. Like my Hornets hat I wore everyday when I was 10 or my woody woodpecker jacket... I'll get there.  
10. Grab life by the throat 6 days a week and learn to sabbath when its time (aka don't waste a good story on laziness). --practicing the sabbath is hard stuff. I feel like I Sabbath until about 4:00pm. Then I get back to work. I want to do better at this one. 


I'd say I did ok over all. I need to make new ones for this year. soon. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a good book I am going to mail to you... Along with some peanut butter cookies... ;)

    ReplyDelete