Thursday, January 5, 2012

My room better not become a scrapbook room.

Depending where I decide to live after graduation, this could have been the longest time i'll be home for a good while... that kinda scares me. I really love my home town and the people that live here. North Carolina is pretty great, I won't lie. I've grown up in the best state. I'll probably have my kids here, at least. That's kinda what I want... I mean my mom would hate to be a distance grandma.... ok... too much...

Let's not think about it. I get to thinking and I never stop.

So I'm packing and getting ready for my last semester of college. I have to be there by 5:00pm tomorrow, meaning I'll be leaving my house around 6:30am. LAST SEMESTER!? who am i?
This is real weird.

Lord be with me.

ps- I wrestled an alligator today.

2 comments:

  1. Your writing is becoming more and more like the way that you talk -- in a very good way. You have a style. :]

    I'm texting you about the alligator

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized the title to this entry lol... I hate that my room is a scrapbook room lol. I mean I do come home and visit!

    ReplyDelete