Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Job Hunt

Isn't it funny that people call searching for jobs a "job hunt?"

it's true though, it's like hunting for an animal, you want the perfect one and it's so hard to find... except it's not as exciting as a safaree. It's more like fishing with crappy bate cause i'm not catching anything and it feel kind of like i'm just sitting.............but that might have to do with the fact that i literally am "just sitting" at the Barnse and Nobler with my computer in hand doing online applications because that's all anyone wants to do these days is make their applications online! WHERE'S THE PERSONAL TOUCH!??
I can't market myself through a computer screen, i do much better in person... how am i supposed to catch anything when they only let me influence their decision to bite with my finger tips?

2 comments:

  1. You know that if you go to a "safari," you can't hunt or bate the animals, right? Just checkin' ;)

    ReplyDelete