Monday, May 10, 2010

more exciting?

i just tried to edit the look of my blog... better or worse? i need communal comfirmation.

Today begins operation organize-my-stuff-from-school into my 10x10 room.
i'll let you know how it goes.
commence.

ps- things to look forward to:
This weekend when everyone will be home from school.
July and August.
Finding a job for the summer.
Summer adventures.
More trail running.
Spending more time outside this summer.
Hanging out with Hillary before she gets married (CRAZYYY!)
Stories from friends in foreign lands and some that are not so foreign but more distant...
Reading lots of books.
Taking advantage of the blessings God has given me.
........Posting more blogs :)

1 comment:

  1. So bright. So orange. So suiting.

    I'm hooked. You better write.

    ReplyDelete