Thursday, December 8, 2011

12:52 am

I'm writing a 5 pages paper tonight and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me.
I have so many thoughts on homosexuality I might just write 10 pages.
Doubtful.
God is teaching me so many new things through this paper. I wish I had more time to give the paper a more developed perspective, but I must write it and move on... but i'm sure my thoughts and knowledge will not stop. I want to learn how to love people well. This will probably always be a lesson I will pursue, so as I learn more and dialogue more with the homosexual community, my hope is to learn more of how God sees them and love them as He loves them.
There are just so many things to learn in life. I like learning. I don't like deadlines AT ALL, but I like the things I've learned from going to school all these years.
Somedays I get excited that when my kids start school I get to start school again and relearn all the stuff I never payed attention to. So when my kids pick up the Great Gatsby in the 10th grade, I'm going to read it with them and I'm not going to let them sparknote it like I did.
Or maybe I'll just homeschool my kids and make them watch this like my parents did with me.
Oh boy.

1 comment: