Monday, December 5, 2011

The thing about high tables

is that you can't just scoot your chair up. It can be hard for a little-legged person like myself.

This morning I'm listening to Imagine (I do not encourage the philosophy this song portrays) in Elder Hall and trying to be a dreamer of what my life will be when I'm done with school and I get to enjoy mornings without thinking about homework. I could be reading a fun book right now or eating breakfast I'll make for myself in my crumby pots and pans. OR BOTH! Or I could write more blogs and tell more people about my life and thoughts on life. Or I could write letters to my family. Or I could go running in the foggy feeling of this morning. Or I could learn guitar. Or call my mom, she would like that... You may say that I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.



3 comments: