Saturday, December 17, 2011

Low Rider

Take a little trip, take a little trip with me. 

This was my top jam for the drive home today.
I wish everyone could ride home with me. Its such a beautiful drive. West Virginia mountains are my favorite and the Ohio straights are my least favorite. Bethany can testify that if I end up in KY though that's the leastest of the favorites.

Hillary and Kyle live at the beach, Dad is still in ATL, and Mom and Christa are watching my cousin dance in the Nutcracker. But at least Chloe and the Christmas tree were here to greet me!
(This makes my family sound like the don't appreciate me. But they do, I promise, the timing just didn't work out.)

So I might take a nap before I meet up with Jill for Coffee and picking up Sarah from the airport. She gets home from Italy tonight. Weird.

I can't wait to see my friends and family! Its weird sitting here in my room so close, but everyone still being out of reach.


3 comments:

  1. I didn't realize Sarah was coming home (if you told me, i forgot, and I am sorry) !!! Kayla that is so fun!!! You are going to have a BLAST.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 102 JAMZ. DEFAULT. Throwback, just like Caribou.

    ReplyDelete